Wed, Feb 21|
Kimpton Sawyer Hotel
Transportation Transformation Panel with SMPS Sacramento
Join WTS Sacramento and the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Sacramento for an insightful glimpse into the future of transportation in the Sacramento Region.
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, 500 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
About the Event
Curious about the biggest transportation challenges and opportunities facing our region? Join WTS Sacramento and the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Sacramento for an insightful glimpse into the future of transportation in the Sacramento Region at our upcoming panel discussion titled "Transportation Transformation: A Look Ahead of Transportation for the Sacramento Region." During this dynamic panel discussion, we will hear from transportation leaders as they share their perspectives on the next 3-5 years in transportation and address key challenges and opportunities. Key topics include:
· Biggest Opportunities and Challenges: Hear what our esteemed panelists see as the most significant transportation opportunities or challenges facing our region.
· Policy Changes: Delve into the minds of industry leaders as they discuss recent policy changes and reveal how they and their teams are responding.
· Electrification and Sustainability: Uncover the strategies employed by each entity to address electrification and sustainability goals, shaping the procurement process to ensure compliance and what innovative approaches are being taken.
· Engineering Consultant Community Engagement: Explore ways in which the consultant community can better meet the current needs of the transportation community.
· Procurement Insights: Hear procurement "pet peeves" and preferences from our panelists – those aspects they are always on the lookout for. Learn what makes a procurement process smoother for them.
· Technology and AI: Discover how our panelists are incorporating new technologies and AI into their strategies.
Programs and Projects Showcase: Get exclusive insights into exciting programs or projects on the horizon.