Fri, Oct 20|
SACOG Board Room
October 2023 Lunch Program
Join us for our October Lunch Program where we are recognizing National Disability Employment Awareness Month. We are inviting three panelists from different fields to speak on ADA practices in the industry.
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
SACOG Board Room, 1415 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
About the Event
Join us for our October Lunch Program where we are recognizing National Disability Employment Awareness Month. We are inviting three panelists from different fields to speak on ADA practices in the industry . Our speakers are:
· Shalinee Hunter, Caltrans Equal Employment Opportunity, to speak on hiring practices and accommodating those with disabilities in the work field.
· Adrian Engel, Principal Engineer at Fehr & Peers, to speak on the ADA compliant design as well as the different standards that need to be followed.
· Brandy Boyd, Public Information & Communication Officer for the Superior Court of California, to speak on what the City of Sacramento’s Disability Advisory Commission’s mission and the importance of accessibility for all users.
Register now by Tuesday October 17th to attend.
DATE: Friday, October 20, 2023.
TIME: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In-person attendees may arrive at 11:30am for networking and lunch. The program will begin promptly at 12:00pm.
SACOG Board Room, 3rd Floor
1415 L Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814.
Virtually via Zoom.
WTS Sacramento is proud to offer complimentary lunch programs for our Chapter's active members. If you are not a member, scroll down and learn how to become one today!
Pricing options are as follows.
Non-Members (Public & Private): $10
Non-Members (Public & Private): $25
· All in-person WTS Member no-shows will be charged the full in-person non-member price unless a cancellation notice is provided 48 hours in advance.
· A WTS Member may not have a non-member take their place.
· A refund will not be offered if you registered to attend in-person and decide to attend virtually instead.
· We will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. Please register in advance to attend.
Questions? Please contact our Hospitality Chair Reynicole Gilbert